The North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault is an inclusive, statewide alliance working to end sexual violence through education, advocacy, and legislation.
NCCASA Working for You on a Local Level
* Providing information, referrals, and resources to individuals, rape crisis programs, and other organizations
* Supporting rape crisis programs and other individuals in their efforts to address sexual violence in their communities
* Advocating for local rape crisis programs
* Creating networking opportunities for those involved in the rape crisis movement
NCCASA Working for You on a State and National Level
* Training rape crisis advocates and allied professionals
* Promoting awareness through education and media campaigns
* Educating North Carolina legislators
* Coordinating Sexual Assault Response Teams (SART) across the state
* Developing sexual assault protocol for allied professionals
* Assisting colleges and universities in their efforts to address sexual assault through the NCCASA Campus Consortium
We are striving to make our services accessible to all people.